Friday, November 16, 2012

HaPpY bIrThDaY eRiC!!!


Happy birthday to Eric! 

I wish we were with him to celebrate together... but he's 999 miles (for real, I checked the mileage) away from us in Belize City. I wish we could go down there right now and take a huge party- bounce houses and all... and just celebrate HIM! 

I hate that he isn't here yet. I hate I can't give him a big hug and present today. BUT you better believe next year we are throwing the most awesome party EVER for him!!! It's gonna be ballin'! Don't worry... you are all invited! :) 

I hope he has an amazing day. There's not an hour that goes by that I don't think about what he's doing, how his day is going, what he could be thinking about, if he knows he's loved... all those things moms think about... it's just hard because I don't know the answer to the questions. 

I hope he gets to eat cake today. that he is celebrated. that he gets a present. that he gets hug. that people sing him happy birthday. I HOPE...

My son is officially a teenager! - sounds crazy, right? - and I'm so excited to see what that looks like and means for our family! I can't wait to get him home and spoil him rotten! :) 

Happy birthday Eric. You are loved. You will always be loved. 

P.s.  talking about his birthday always gets me teary-eyed... i'm not sure why!! 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Peach Momma said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy.....I do believe that your momma is going to have you spoiled very soon after you come HOME!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home